How to Enter
Our awards are open to all small businesses or organisations who:
- are based within the City of Stirling region; or
- conduct significant business within the City of Stirling region
All nominations must be in accordance with our guidelines and must be submitted online by the closing date. All nominations will be assessed by our independent panel of expert Award Judges.
To be eligible for the awards your business or organisation must:
- Have a current ABN
- Have been operating for at least 12 months
- Have less than 50 FTE staff
- Not be publicly listed
- Not be a government agency
- Give consent to being profiled in the media
Further eligibility criteria applies for our individual Award Categories:
- To be eligible for the SBA Ambassador Award you must be a financial member during the Awards period (7 June to 20 August 2021)
- To be eligible for the Mayor’s Visionary Award you must be a Stirling based business.
- To be eligible for the Emerging Business Award you must have traded for a minimum of 12 months and maximum of 2 years.
All nominees who enter Stirling Small Business Awards will have the opportunity to participate in an optional 60 minute mentoring session with a member from our panel of professional mentors.
The session is valued at $350. A booking link will be provided once your nomination has been received.
Mentoring sessions will take place from 12 – 19 August 2021.