How to Enter
Our awards are open to all small businesses or organisations who:
- Conduct significant business within the City of Stirling region; or
- Provide significant products or services to the residents of the City of Stirling region.
All nominations must be in accordance with our guidelines and must be submitted online by the closing date. All nominations will initially be assessed by our independent panel of expert Award Judges. All nominees will then have the opportunity to present their business story face-to-face to a member of the judging panel and receive mentoring support as part of that meeting.
To be eligible for the awards your business or organisation must:
- Have a current ABN
- Have been operating for at least 12 months
- Have less than 50 FTE staff
- Not be publicly listed
- Not be a government agency
- Give consent to being profiled in the media
- Be available for your face-to-face meeting with a member of our judging panel during the week of 1-5 July 2019.
We want everyone to have the opportunity to share their story in the best way possible and be able to access some guidance on your business journey.
This year, all nominees who enter Stirling’s Small Business Awards will have the opportunity to enhance their written nomination, demonstrate their passion and commitment for their business and receive expert business advice on their most important business issues.
This session is valued at $250.
- Download our 2019 Awards Nomination Pack which contains our guidelines and terms and conditions as well as the questions for your nomination.
- Download our 2019 Editable Nomination Template to work on your application as you go.
- Be organised – don’t leave writing your nomination to the last minute. That June deadline might seem an eternity away but it will be here before you know it.